Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Meet Your 2018-2019 CCJS DSAC Representative!

Hi! My name is Paden Tranter, a junior Criminology and Criminal Justice major with a minor in Global Terrorism. This year, I will be serving as the CCJS representative on the BSOS Dean's Student Advisory Council (DSAC). DSAC is a group of student leaders within the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences that work closely with Dean Russell to bring about initiatives aimed at bettering both BSOS in general and our respective departments. Outside of DSAC, I work as a senior peer advisor in the BSOS Advising Office and am a member of the Federal Fellows Homeland Security Policy program. 

I'm hoping to make my term as CCJS representative as beneficial and productive as possible, so I encourage you all to contact me at ptranter@terpmail.umd.edu with any questions, comments, or suggestions that you may have about BSOS or CCJS!