Research Analyst position open at New Leaders...
New Leaders is a national non-profit that envisions a day when there is excellence and equity in the American education system – when our schools prepare all children, particularly students of color and those living in poverty, for success in college, careers and citizenship. To achieve this ambitious and vitally important mission, New Leaders identifies and develops leaders to transform high-need, low-income public schools. New Leaders offers a comprehensive portfolio of leadership programs focusing on teachers, principals and district executives, and advances the policies and practices that allow great leaders to succeed.
The Research and Evaluation (R&E) team conducts research and evaluation to generate findings about the quality of program implementation; program impact; and the nature of effective leadership and leadership support. The team works closely with program and policy staff to inform programmatic improvements and policy recommendations. The team also communicates research findings to the broader field
The R&E team is seeking a full-time Research Analyst to conduct data collection and analysis in support of program evaluation, organizational learning, and funder reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data Collection and Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Passionate commitment to the mission of New Leaders, which is to ensure high academic achievement for all children, especially students in poverty and students of color, by developing transformational school leaders and advancing the policies and practices that allow great leaders to succeed
- Training and/or expertise in survey design
- Experience conducting descriptive analyses
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and ability to manage work plans across the team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build/cultivate personal relationships and relate to people from diverse backgrounds, sectors, and experiences
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, familiarity and comfort with data systems
- Fluency in all other Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or Qualtrics a plus; ability to new technology systems quickly
- Experience in K-12 education and/or school settings preferred
Compensation package is commensurate with experience and includes competitive benefits package and 401K.
For more information and to apply, please visit: