The Gun Intelligence Unit of Prince George’s County Police Department is currently in search of an intern for the Spring 2018 semester. The intern will be responsible for data gathering and data entry for a longer term gun violence reduction program. In addition to working with data, the intern will attend meetings for increased knowledge and understanding of the project.
- Interns will need their own transportation to Prince Georges County Police Department Headquarters
- Minimum of 56 Cumulative Credits
- Minimum of 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Completion of CCJS 200 and preferably CCJS 300
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Please send a copy of your resume to CCJS Advising (email@example.com). All applications are due by 12:00 PM on Friday, January 26, 2018.