A Maryland based private detective agency is seeking applicants for full and part time positions. All applicants start as part-time; full-time positions are earned based on performance. The agency specializes in insurance fraud and related investigations. Below are some details about the agency and the position.
- The agency works for doctors, hospitals, defense attorneys, and insurance carriers
- The position is primarily responsible for conducting video surveillance of individuals who have filed a claim alleging injury
- The agency is willing to train new employees from the ground up
- The agency will supply all equipment necessary to complete the job
- The training period is three weeks and during the training period new employees will learn how to set up and conduct mobile surveillance and obtain video evidence
- The initial three week training program is free and the agency does not collect any fees, but the applicant is not on payroll and will not be paid for the training
- Once the applicant has successfully completed the three week course, they will be added to payroll and training will continue
- Full time, first year investigators will have a compensation package in the mid 40’s to low 50’s
- Applicants must have a reliable vehicle that blends in
- The applicant must be able to work at a variety of times
- The applicant must be able to work independently
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please no phone calls. The agency will respond to every resume via e-mail. Applicants will be sent additional information about the job and its requirements once the agency has received and reviewed an applicant’s resume.