February 18, 19 and 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Grand Ballroom
Sample list of employers recruiting College of Behavioral and Social Sciences students:
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI)
- Anne Arundel County Police Department
- Aristotle International, Inc.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Community Residences, Inc
- Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Human Rights Campaign
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Montgomery County Police Department
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Public Citizen
- Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
- Smithsonian Institution
- Supreme Court of the United States Police
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- The Institute of World Politics
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division
- U.S. Department of State
- UMBC’s The Choice Program
- University of Maryland – National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)
Any many others over 3 days!
To see a full listing of the employers and more details about the positions they will be recruiting for, please see the Spring Career & Internship Fair 2015 Participants listing. Download the App! Need help preparing for the fair? Attend one of the upcoming prep events.