To apply, click here and enter "research specialist" in the search field.
Areas of assignment will include, but not limited to:
- Adult and juvenile justice reinvestment efforts
- Institutional and community-based corrections and population forecasting
- Research and training on evidence-based practices in the justice field including risk assessments, motivational, interviewing, and cognitive-behavioral treatment strategies
- Development and monitoring of quality assurance procedures and program evaluation, law enforcement/community policing, and sexual assault forensic examination policies and procedures
- Training: Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in criminology, mathematics, statistics, sociology, psychology, political science, evaluation research, behavioral science, or related social science
- Experience: none required