- 7 Fall seminar courses (including Homeland Security, Critical Regions and International Relations, US Diplomacy, Responses to Global Challenges, Public Health policy, Science diplomacy and Energy and Environmental policy) all taught by expert practitioners and focusing on the real world!
- Spring internship for college credit at sites such as: Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, the House Committee on Homeland Security, Helios Global, the Center for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), and many more!
- Internship credit through our program or through your major; Scholarship in Practice credit
- Year round activities (field trips to DC, professional development workshops, individual coaching, etc.)
- Earn transcript notation as a Federal or Global Fellow
- Join an engaged student cohort group and alumni network for life!
Application Link: Online Application
For more information visit our websites: