The mission of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) is to provide force protection, security, and law enforcement, for the people, facilities, infrastructure and resources at the Pentagon, Department of Defense (DoD) activities, and DoD-leased facilities within the National Capital Region (NCR). This position is located in Arlington, VA at the Pentagon. The announcement will close once it reaches 400 applicants, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply immediately after the announcement opens.
As a Police Officer you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Maintaining law and order and preserving peace.
• Provide security and access control.
• Searching and securing buildings and evacuating personnel.
• Making arrests and enforcing Federal and state laws.
• Conducting investigations.
• Carrying out surveillance and performing inspections.
• Anti-terrorism and security solutions analysis.
• Interacting with other law enforcement agencies, legal professionals, and news media.
POSITION, SALARY & BENEFITS
• Full-time position in Arlington, VA at the Pentagon.
• Salary $53,836 to $96,945 per year with full federal benefits.
• Job announcement will be open on www.USAJOBS.gov, beginning June 27. This announcement will close once it reaches 400 applicants, so we strongly encourage you to apply immediately after the announcement opens.