Intern’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist officers on the front plaza and with crowd control
- Aid any investigations
- Assist visitors with directions
- Escort Justices and/or groups with reservations
- Assist officers with screening of visitors
- Various administrative duties
To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your resume to Diane Hou at firstname.lastname@example.org with "SCPUS Internship Application Fall 2016" as your subject line. All resumes should be submitted by 4:00PM on Thursday, March 30, 2017. Interviews for selected candidates will be scheduled on campus for the week of April 3. Please remember this is a professional internship with a federal agency and should be treated as such from the initial application through the completion of the internship.