Where Did UM Graduates Go?
Twice a year the University Career Center & The President's Promise collects data from the graduating class in December and May. This data is not only useful to show the strength of the students at UM but it can also give current students a glimpse as to what they can do with their majors.
How to view the data:
First, set up an account in the Center’s jobs and internships database, Careers4Terps (http://c4t.umd.edu/). On the main page of your Careers4Terps account, click the link to "Where Did UM Graduates Go?" and select the college and major you are interested in researching.
Careers4Terps highlighted position of the week by the University Career Center & The President’s Promise!
Log in to your C4T account (http://www.careers.umd.edu/) and paste the ID number in the “Search” box to learn more.
Fall Semester Internship, Internship (Fall or Spring Part-Time)- ID 56013
DC Pretrial Services Agency, Washington, District of Columbia
• Conducting pretrial interviews;
• Tracking and reporting compliance with conditions of release;
• Evaluating defendant eligibility for PSA Supervision Programs;
• Coordinating treatment placements;
• Referring defendants to appropriate social service organizations;
• Conducting individual and group counseling sessions; and
• Conducting program orientations.
- Candidates must be attending a college or university that is accredited by one of the regional or national institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education;
- Students must attend a college or university at least part-time;
- Fall and Spring semester candidates must receive academic credit from his/her college or university for participating in the internship program;
- Candidates must provide proof that academic credit will be received; and
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or be able to prove legal residency in the United States of America.