Internship, ID 68911
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Alexandria, Virginia
POSITION TYPE: Internship (Fall or Spring Part-Time), Summer Internship, Winter/January Term Internship
Spring 2013's November 1st deadline is fast approaching. Available positions include: Missing Children's Division Case Assistant, Project ALERT, Team Adam, and Forensic Services (graduate level preferred); Exploited Children Division (graduate level preferred) Child Victim Identification Program (CVIP) and Cyber Tipline; Case Analysis (graduate level preferred); External Affairs, Outreach and Program, and Development Assistant; Family Advocacy Division Assistant; and Public Relations & Communications. Please view individual internship position descriptions at http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4211.
Interested in Summer 2013 internships? Submit your application by March 1st for consideration for Summer 2013. Interested in Fall 2013? Submit your application by July 1st for consideration for Fall 2013.
- At minimum must have completed two (2) years of college (some positions prefer that applicant be working toward a graduate level degree)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale (3.0 for some positions)- Demonstrated ability to analyze written materials
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use discretion while working with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to handle and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of highly sensitive materials
To view the full internship announcement and post, please visit Careers 4 Terps (http://www.careers.umd.edu/).