Summer registration is open to all students. Registration for the summer sessions is completed through Testudo. Summer Session I begins May 28, 2013 and ends July 5, 2013. Summer Session II begins July 8, 2013 and ends August 16, 2013. For more information on the summer term including course offerings, billing, registration, requirements, and deadlines, please visit the summer term website at: www.summer.umd.edu.
Fall registration begins tMarch 27, 2013 for special populations and April 1, 2013 for seniors. All students can view their individual registration date and time through the MY UMD portal at http://my.umd.edu. Registration dates and times are set by credit level; therefore, advisors do not set nor can they change registration dates and times.
Please keep the following information in mind:
- Permission for CCJS courses is given solely through our stamps website: www.ccjsstamps.umd.edu. Please visit the website and enter your request for CCJS courses in advance of your registration date and time. The website is checked throughout the day and students should receive permission for courses or stamp reviews no later than one business day after their request is entered
- Students are allowed permission for up to 3 CCJS courses. The exceptions to this rule are internship credit and teaching assistant credit. On the first day of class (September 03, 2013), students may obtain permission for a fourth or more CCJS course.
- Know your registration date/time and register as soon as possible
- BSOS College does not allow oversubscriptions. If a class is full, please add yourself to the waitlist
- Clear any registration blocks as soon as possible! Common registration blocks include: financial block (Bursars Office), vaccination block (Health Center), academic plan (BSOS Advising), audit (both CCJS and BSOS Advising), and fundamental studies block (you must register in person at the Mitchell Building)