Agency: Treasury, Departmental Offices
Job Announcement Number: 2014-DO-VS-OIA
Salary Range: $0.00 to $0.00 / Per Month
Open Period: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 to Sunday, December 01, 2013
Series & Grade: GS-0099-00
Position Information: Spring Student Volunteer - Jan 13th - May 9th
Duty Locations: Few vacancies in the following location:
District of Columbia, DC
Who May Apply:
U.S. Citizens; No Prior Federal Experience Required
The Office of Intelligence and Analysis would like to host multiple 2014 Student Volunteers. Are you looking for a challenging internship to gain valuable work experience in public service?
The Office of Intelligence and Analysis (OIA)’s vital mission is to advance national security and protect financial integrity by informing Treasury decisions with timely, relevant, and accurate intelligence and analysis. OIA welcomes students with a broad range of backgrounds and skills to serve as non-paid student volunteers in support of its mission. Because much of OIA’s work is classified, a security clearance will be required for student volunteers working on many analytic and other substantive portfolios. Students without security clearances may have exciting opportunities to grapple with other issues such as strategic human resource management, knowledge management, or foreign language translation.
OIA is located in Main Treasury building, in the heart of Washington, D.C. We are on 15th and Pennsylvania Avenue, next door to the White House, a few blocks from McPherson Square and Metro Center metro stations, and close to shops, museums, and restaurants.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Complete Pre-employment Background Investigation/Security Clearance
- Enrolled at least part-time in an accredited institution(6+ credit hours)
- Must be in good academic standing
- Ability to work well in a team environment strong written and oral communication
- Attention to detail working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to organize a variety of assignments simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
For more information, including specific job duties, and to apply to the position, please visit USAJOBS: