- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be pursuing a baccalaureate or graduate degree.
- Be a college junior, senior, or graduate student.—You are considered a college junior if you will be starting your junior year immediately following the completion of your internship.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university on at least a half-time basis.
- Must be a continuing student—This means that you will be returning to your course of study the semester/quarter, immediately following the completion of your internship.
- Be able to receive and maintain a security clearance.
*If you are interested please visit the following website and read all information* http://careers.state.gov/work/opportunities/vacancy-announcements/dos-student-internship-unpaid
To apply, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/413959400