RSVP for this event by clicking here.
WHAT: Hear a panel of current professionals working directly in the community. Network with alumni and potential employers. You never know where it could lead!
WHO: All majors welcome!
Panelists will include...
- Director of Volunteer Programming, A Wider Circle
- Prevention Program Manager, Safe Shores - The DC Children's Advocacy Center
- CMC Community Case Manager, Greenbelt Assisted Living (GAIL)
- Lead Counselor, CentroNía
- President and Executive Director, African Women’s Cancer Awareness Association
- Urban Forestry Research Associate, Casey Trees
- Director of Programs & Operations, Beacon House
- Adult Services Program Manager, Montgomery County Health & Human Services
WHEN: Tuesday, October 11, 4:00 -5:30 pm
WHERE: University Career Center = 3rd Floor of Hornbake Library (Room 3100)
Click here for more details and to RSVP in advance of the event. Come prepared to mix & mingle!
Light refreshments will be served. Don't miss this opportunity to expand your professional network.