Attention Juniors, Seniors and recent graduates: Are you interested in pursuing prestigious international study/research or English teaching opportunities after graduation? Attend an info session to learn about the Fulbright Fellowship Program, the nation’s largest and most prestigious global fellowship program!
Fulbright awards are designed to give recent B.S./B.A. graduates (who are also US citizens) opportunities for international experience, personal enrichment and an open exchange of ideas with citizens of other nations. About 2000 Fulbright fully-funded grants are currently available to over 150 nations. There are two distinct types of grant:
- Study/research awards for students who wish to investigate timely and significant topics abroad
- English Teaching Assistantships
You will find below some brief introductory information about Fulbright awards. For detailed information please visit the Fulbright US Student Program website at: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/
Fulbright Grant Info Sessions: All sessions will be held in 2403 Marie Mount Hall. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please specify which day/time you plan to attend.
- Wednesday, February 15 at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 15 at 4:30 PM
- Thursday, February 16 at 12:00 PM
- Friday, February 17 at 12:00 PM
- Friday, February 17 at 4:30 PM
- Monday, February 20 at 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 21 at 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 21 at 4:30 PM
UMD Campus Deadline: September 1, 2017 – contact us at email@example.com for details.