Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C., is a 12-attorney litigation firm located in the heart of Washington, D.C. who represent government and private sector workers in all types of employment matters, in federal and state courts, as well as in administrative processes. Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in employment law and civil rights issues, and must have excellent writing, oral communication, and legal research skills.
- Performing legal research
- Drafting memoranda and legal documents
- Assisting attorneys with discovery and assembling case documents
- Conducting client intake
- Working with clients to gather facts and documents
- Filing and performing administrative duties
- A demonstrated interest in employment law and civil rights issues
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in government and politics, English, business, communications, etc.
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Excellent legal research skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
To apply for the position, email a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Sandra Valiente at firstname.lastname@example.org.