Attention CCJS students! Are you interested in being a member of the Dean's Student Advisory Council for the 2017-2018 school year? If so, please click on this link to apply by April 10, 2017!
The BSOS Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC) is an undergraduate committee that provides a forum for the exchange of information and discussion of matters pertinent to the undergraduate experience. DSAC is charged with:
- Coordinating programs among students, faculty, and alumni to facilitate and build relationships and foster a sense of community
- Evaluating University, College, and Department information and policies
- Hearing and voicing undergraduate student concerns to the Deans, Department Chairs, and Undergraduate Directors
- Educating students on academic policies and procedures
- Where appropriate, rallying students to actions