The Fall 2017 Student Honors Business Program will officially begin August 28, 2017 and conclude November 17, 2017.
The SEC is looking for the following majors at the undergraduate level:
Business Administration (Contracting/Procurement, Management, Project Management)
Human Resources/Human Resources Development (Washington, DC ONLY)
Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems
Criminal Justice (Washington, DC ONLY)
Library Sciences (Washington, DC ONLY)
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement. Undergraduate students must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits per semester or the equivalent) in an accredited college or university to participate in the Student Honors Business Program.
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior student as of August 31, 2017
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Must be taking at least half-time academic course load
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Relatives of current SEC employees are ineligible