WHAT: Hear a panel of current professionals working directly in the LGBT+ community. Come network with alumni and potential employers. You never know where it could lead!
WHEN: Thursday, April 13, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
WHERE: School of Public Health Building, Friedgen Family Student Lounge
WHO: All majors and class years welcome! Panelists will include...
- Staff Attorney, FreeState Justice
- HIV Prevention Manager, La Clinica del Pueblo
- Director of LGBT Affairs, Mayor's Office in DC
- CRNP Family Nurse Practitioner, UMD Health Center
- Director of Operations, DC PFLAG
- Parent volunteer/advocate, DC PFLAG
SIGN UP TODAY: For more details and to RSVP in advance of the event.
Light refreshments will be served. Come prepared to mix & mingle!
If you have any questions, please email Renée Nicolas at email@example.com.