Are you interested in an opportunity to pursue a career with the US Secret Service?
Attendees will have a chance to meet U.S. Secret Service hiring managers, human resource specialist and actual law enforcement recruiters. At this event, the following opportunities will be available:
- A Division of Rehabilitation Services, Department of Education, State of Maryland representative will be available on-site (booth) to assist with potential IWDs/IWTDs and Schedule A applicants.
- U.S. Secret Service EEO and Diversity Team available to answer questions
- Certified Federal Resume Writer available to assist with the resume reviews. We will have three Resume Reviewers on-site in a private room.
- Interview will be available for hiring managers who choose to interview on site
- Actual hiring managers seeking potential highly qualified applicants for areas such as IT, EEO, Instructional Systems Specialists, Contract Specialists, etc.
- We have a designated HR Specialist compiling job vacancies specifically for this career fair!
RSVP soon as possible if you intend on participating by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below is a sampling of position titles and responsibilities (this is not an inclusive listing):
Criminal Research Specialist
Financial Management Specialist
Human Resources Specialist
Investigative Analyst (Criminal Research)
Management and Program Analyst
Personnel Security Specialist
Public Affairs Specialist
Training Development Specialist
Operations Research Specialist
Protective Support Technician
Security Specialist (Access Control)
Physical Security Specialist