Looking for a summer internship or full-time job working towards improving the health and lives of the community? Are you interested in making our environment safer for the future generations? Planning to go into a career in this direction?
Join the University Career Center for the "Careers in Environmental Health" Panel tomorrow, April 13th from 4:00-5:30pm in 3100 Hornbake Library to meet the following panelists:
* Diversity Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
* Coastal Planning Section Chief - Maryland Department of Natural Resources
* Associate Director- Digital Fundraising and Outreach, Ocean Conservancy
* Public Health Advocacy Coordinator, Maryland Environmental Health Network
* Deputy Director – Environmental Health Bureau, Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
* Assistant Director- New Initiatives, UMD Dining Services
Don't miss this opportunity to network with potential employers and learn about different career options in this growing industry.
Advance RSVP is NOT required. Light refreshments will be served! See you there!