Program Supervisor - Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA)
Position Type: Permanent Experienced Hire
Desired Major(s): Arts and Humanities/Women's Studies, Behavioral and Social Sciences/Criminology and Criminal Justice, Public Policy
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland (United States)
The Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA) provides technical assistance, training, outreach, and prevention designed to respond to and end sexual violence in the state of Maryland. MCASA’s Program Supervisor is responsible for coordination and production of MCASA training, technical assistance, and prevention programs. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Executive Director/Counsel.
- Degree in Public Policy, Women’s Studies, Law, Criminal Justice, or related discipline.
- Experience working with survivors of sexual assault, child abuse, or domestic violence.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Performing arts or debating experience preferred. Ability to communicate in person, by phone, via email, and in writing required.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills. Common sense important.
- Ability to develop program goals and to communicate progress in grant reports and other formats.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, content management applications and social networking/communications vehicles
- Access to a car and valid driver’s license; this position requires some travel within Maryland
Application Deadline: Monday, October 7, 2013
For more information about this position and to apply, please visit Careers4Terps: