Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet Your CCJS Deans Student Advisory Council Representative

Hello! My name is Thomas Minter and I am the CCJS representative for the BSOS Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC). If you are unsure what DSAC is, we are a student run organization that has appointed representatives from each major within BSOS serving to organize student events and create proposals to interest and assist the college and our individual constituencies. 

I am a junior CCJS and GVPT double major who is also in the BA/MPP program here at the UMD School of Public Policy. My main focus on DSAC is expanding internship opportunities and awareness within our department and college – but I also want to know what you all want! 

As your representative I want to know what you like about the CCJS department, and what you think needs improvement. Please feel free to contact me at my email address, tminter93@gmail.com, and like the BSOS DSAC Facebook page to stay up to date on upcoming events and information. Looking forward to hearing from you!