Do you want a career that helps others? Do you want to have a positive impact on your community? Learn more about a wide variety of internships and careers in helping professions during this panel and networking event.
WHO: All majors welcome! Panelists will include...
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Supervisor
- Bread for the City, Coordinator
- Shepherd's Clinic, Registered Nurse
- America's Future Workforce, Grants Development Associate
- UMD Counseling Psychology program, Doctoral student
WHEN: Tuesday, March 29th 5:00- 6:00pm
WHERE: University Career Center -3rd Floor of Hornbake Library
For more details and to RSVP in advance of the event. Light refreshments will be served. Come prepared to mix & mingle!